Select an option below or give us a call: +61 7 4124 5500
Can’t find right tour packages? Email us directly.
DescriptionSituated within a highly protected ‘Green Zone’ the coral cay is a sanctuary for over 1,200 species of marine life and is known for its abundance of manta rays, turtles, amazing array of spectacular marine life and unspoilt coral reef. Departing Daily Includes :
- Return scenic air flights (departs Hervey Bay 8:10am , Bundaberg 8:40am; return departs Lady Elliot Island 4:00pm)
- Return scenic air flights (departs Gold Coast 6:45am , Brisbane 7:15am; return departs Lady Elliot Island 2:30pm)
- 6-7 Hours for you to explore the island and reef | Manta Rays, turtles, amazing colour!
- Orientation Island tour
- Guided reef walk tour at low tide (tide dependent)
- Glass bottom boat / guided snorkel tour
- Buffet Lunch (hot & cold buffet)
- Fish feeding in the lagoon fish pool
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Snorkelling lesson in the Resort Pool (if required)
- Use of Day Guest Facilities (Storage Lockers, Showering Facilities, Towels, Reef Walking Shoes)